- Raw Honey contains phytonutrients giving it antioxidant properties. It’s also antibacterial, antifungal, and thought to have immune-boosting and anti-cancer benefits.
- “Raw” means that the honey has been kept in it’s natural state as much as possible and has not been heated over 118 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cinnamon is loaded with powerful antioxidants and said to be good for inflammation, heart health, reducing insulin resistance, neurodegenerative disease, and more.
- This honey is sourced from ethical beekeepers located in Kansas and Missouri.
- Should your honey crystallize, just put the container in a bowl full of warm water and stir. Do not microwave it. Do not put it in boiling water.
WARNING: According to the FDA and the CDC, children 1 year old and younger should NOT consume honey. The digestive systems of children that young cannot yet handle the naturally occurring Clostridium bacteria sometimes found in soil, dust and honey products. This bacteria is not harmful to those with developed digestive systems.
12oz. Net WT.
Raw Honey, CBD Isolate, Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil